Q. How can I see if an article has been cited by other authors?
You can determine the number of citations an article has received by using the Scopus database.
- Type your article title into the document search box.
- In the center of the results page, locate your article.
- At the right side of the screen you will see a column titled “Cited By”.
- The number there is the amount of times this work has been cited in other published works.
- By selecting the number, you will be able to see the authors and articles where your article has been cited.
Was this helpful? 0 0