Answered By: Health Sciences Reference Account
Last Updated: May 11, 2017     Views: 30

- If you will be practicing in Missouri, consider joining the MAHEC digital library

- If you don’t have access to a library in your new location, you can register for Loansome Doc   to have PubMed articles emailed to you for a fee.

- PubMed offers a free search service, and you can filter your search results to find freely   available articles: 

Need additional information about alumni fees?