Answered By: Noël Kopriva
Last Updated: May 21, 2015     Views: 292

The MU Libraries are now offering a plagiarism check service for students working on their masters' theses or dissertations. 

Directions for using the service can be found on on the graduate student guide. You must be enrolled in a Masters/Doctoral (e.g., MUS_GENL 8090 - Research in Music) Thesis Research Class to use this service.



Related Topics