Answered By: Rhonda Whithaus
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2023     Views: 368

Once students have registered with ITAP, information on how to access the preparation materials for the SPEAK test will be provided.  For questions, contact the International Teaching Assistant Program or call 573-882-1762.

The University of Wisconsin has posted a Sample SPEAK on their English as a Second Language web page,  See the link in the column on the right.