Answered By: Rhonda Whithaus
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014     Views: 38

The temperature of the building is maintained by MU Energy Management, and you can find more information at You can report an issue with the termperature to the Administration Office in Ellis Library, Room 104, by phone: 573-882-4701, or by email:

Related Topics