Answered By: Victoria Knight
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020     Views: 70

While unfortunately the MU libraries do not have a CAC card reader, MU students and employees have access to CAC card readers through the MU Veterans Center. Their office is located in the Memorial Student Union on the MU campus. 

For people who are looking for a CAC card reader that are not affiliated with MU, we invite you to call or visit the MU Veterans Center to see if they can accommodate your request. You can contact them in person, by phone at  573-884-4387, or by e-mail at