Answered By: Access Services Account
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020     Views: 40

If you have lost an MU book, please contact the branch library where the book is owned or the Ellis Library Circulation Desk for information about replacement or payment.

If you have lost a book belonging to another MERLIN, MOBIUS, or Prospector Library, please contact ILL Lending ( or the Head of Circulation/Reserves ( in Ellis Library before purchasing a replacement. Many libraries will not accept replacements and if they do, they generally have restrictions.

If you have lost a book borrowed for you on Interlibrary Loan, please contact Interlibrary Borrowing: