Answered By: Access Services Account
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017     Views: 88

Yes. If you are a MU student, faculty, or staff, you will need to request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL@MU). Before you submit a request, though, make sure the item is not available at MU. Follow the directions on this page: