Answered By: Access Services Account Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 71
MOBIUS books can be renewed along with your MU books.
From the MU Libraries home page:
- Click on "My Library Account" on the gray menu bar.
- Select "View my library account" and log in with your Pawprint and password.
- Under your personal information, you will see a link to "Renew/Review items currently checked out."
- Check the boxes by any books you want to renew and then click "renew marked" (but if you want to renew all of your books, you can just select "renew all").
- Click "Yes" to confirm the renewal.
- If your renewal was successful, the "STATUS" column will reflect your new due date and say RENEWED.
Note: Any MOBIUS books that have already been renewed twice cannot be renewed a third time. You must bring them back to the library and re-request them if you still need them.