Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014 Views: 10
1. Log into your library account here. (Choose the "Your campus email username" option to log in with your pawprint and password.
2. Click the "New Search" button on the right of your screen
3. Search normally with the search you want to receive email updates about. Then click the grey "Save as preferred search" button. (For searching tips, go here.
4. Click the "Return to My Account" button on the right of the screen
5. Click "Preferred Searches." This is on the left of the screen.
6. From here, you can re-run a search by clicking "Search" to the right on the list. Or, to receive email updates, check the box in the RIGHT hand column, and click "Update List."
7. If you are on a public computer, to log out of your account, you must close the browser.
You can get more in depth step-by-step instruction and facts about this service from the New at the Library guide.