Answered By: Rhonda Whithaus Last Updated: May 12, 2017 Views: 1105
1. Log in using pawprint and password on the DoIT Website
2. Click Print Anywhere at the top of the screen
3. Choose your operating system, category, and printer.
4. Click “Get Print Anywhere”
5. Download the software once it appears and go through the installation steps.
*Please note that Print Anywhere sets up your device to one printer. To use a different printer, you would need to reinstall Print Anywhere and connect it to the new printer you are trying to use.