Answered By: Rhonda Whithaus
Last Updated: Nov 11, 2016     Views: 29

MU Libraries has a Research Assistance Program (RAP), where you can make an appointment with a subject librarian and receive in-depth research assistance.

To schedule a RAP appointment, you can fill out a paper form at the Ellis Library Reference Desk or you can fill out an online form.

For more information, contact the Ellis Reference Desk.