Answered By: Health Sciences Reference Account Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014 Views: 2
1. Search and place a request for a specific article all in one step using the Article Finder .
2. If the article isn't online, you can look for a paper copy in the libraries &/or place an order to have it delivered to you via email. This service is available to deliver articles from the MU Libraries’ print collection at a cost of $5 per article. You can also use the blank Journal Article Request form to request journal articles in ILL@MU.
1. Use the Book Finder to search for and order a book.
2. Request the book from the MERLIN and MOBIUS catalogs if the book is available.
3. If the book isn't in MERLIN or MOBIUS, you can place your request via Interlibrary Loan. You can also use the blank Book Request Form to request books in ILL@MU.